In the tailoring trade suits are either off the rack or “bespoke,” i.e., made to measure.
The sumptuous interiors of Stonebury Gates are a hybrid of the two. All the townhouses are kitted out in the some of the best accessories and finishes on the market today. But as Coughlan Homes’ in-house interior designer, Lisa Strachan, notes, “We will help homeowners personalize their new townhouses to suit their lifestyle.” First off let’s showcase a few of the extraordinary features built in to all Stonebury Gates townhouses.
- 9’ ceilings on the main and second floors
- 10’ ceiling trayed in the master bedroom
- R60 attic insulation ensuring a highly efficient and cost-effective heating and cooling system
- Ceramic floors in the front hall, kitchen, bathrooms, powder room, and laundry
- Choice of natural oak hardwood or broadloom on main floor (excluding tiled areas)
- Natural oak main staircase
- Open-concept kitchens
- Imported granite countertops for kitchens
- Gourmet custom-designed kitchen cabinets
- Double stainless steel kitchen sinks
- Separate shower in the master ensuite (as per plan)
- And many more unique design features.
For an extra touch of class Decorative Ornamental Columns as per Applicable Plan. Principally all clay brick and stone combinations for exterior cladding where indicated as per plan.
For Stonebury Gates homeowners eager to customize their new townhouse, the Coughlan team is available to help.
Gourmet Kitchen Finishes
Lavish Living Spaces
Oak Staircase With Iron Pickets
Opulent Master Bedroom - 35' Townhomes
**Upgraded coffered ceiling